Monday, April 20, 2009

A New Direction

So I've been thinking about my blog and what I really want to do with it.
I'm not big on hunter theory and number crunching, I'm not out there to be the best dps of all, I just do what I do.
On that note, Escada's favorite thing she did after the release of Wrath was explore! Along those lines, I also think that my blog name fits quite well for this idea. Each week, I want to try and showcase a zone, providing screenshots and interesting little tidbits about the zone. It will be from Escada with love. :)
I will still include random ramblings here and there, but the main focus will be on the zones of the World of Warcraft. I have been reading some postings about being a blogger, and they suggest doing what you enjoy, and well, exploring the world was it! So, here's to a new direction, we will see where this goes!

No comments: