Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The birth of a 70

Well Escada is now level 70 and I feel like a noob again lol. Mainly because I am new to everything that comes along with level 70..you've got this character that has reasched the cap..so now what do you do? Well I have decided to level up my first aid for one since I have been very lax on any professions at all...and at high levels first aid will be important I hear, and I also am going to level up mining so I can try and make some money instead of depending on quest reward and auction house postings. Hunters are fast so I should be able to mine those nodes with ease. =] Onward!! When wotlk comes along I will be ready.

But I am very excited, because last night I did my first arena matches!!! My fellow arena team memebers were Mannerheim the undead rogue (the friend of the bf) and Yupanqui the tauren druid (the bf). Together we make up the Seven Merrill Three. It was intense and we went 1 and 9 but I didn't care, it was soo much fun and exhilarating. I also don't have any gear that is nearly halfway decent besides my Valanos Longbow and 4 pieces of the Stalker's Chain Battlegear...so alas I am not the most well equiped to do this arena thing against team in ful set 3 or possibly even some set 4. But we got better every match and we won the last one, so we ended on a great high note. Mannerheim was suprised we won any at all with the state of gear we were in and the people we were up against.

There has been further talk of switching to a Hunter/Mage/Warlock team. So we will see what awaits us in the future!

1 comment:

Beth said...

you've got this character that has reached the cap..so now what do you do?

With level 80 coming up soon, the most effective grind is probably for gold. Though other things are good for getting your skills in shape, their rewards will be quickly replaced: honor required for items will jump drastically, gear will be outdated, but gold ... gold is forever. (Or it is until the Dalaran Teleport Ring.)